Saturday, May 27, 2006

Clovis News-Journal Day 11: The Air Show

A long day with only one assignment. Cannon Air Force Base has it's annual air show today. Mostly it was pretty boring. The Thunderbirds did perform which was very cool. It's definitely worth fighting the masses to see them. Luckily, I didn't have to fight the masses, since I'm media. I got picked up and dropped off at the visitor's center for the base, which is right near the entrance. This meant I didn't have to ride the bus with everything else. I can't complain about that.
This finishes up week 2. I think I must have gotten about 52 hours this week. The overtime will be nice I'm still boggled that this is my job. wow! I can only think of one thing that would make things better.


1 comment:

Ray Black III said...

Hey, man, these are really nice. That second one is funny looking. It's like he's being stabbed in the head and back by a bunch of short, blurry-bodied, spear-headed men.

Also, we both know it's not your area of expertise, so I'm going to copyedit your posts from now on, and you can go back in and fix them if you want. It'll make you sound as smart as you are.

_A_ long day...
only _one_ assignment...
_annual_ air show...
_Mostly_ it was...
_I'm_ still boggled...

There ya go. You my dog. Yeah... you're getting paid to go watch fighter jets and not have to wait in lines and talk to kids playing at the pool and all kinds of other cool shit. You're my role model.