Monday, November 27, 2006

Clovis News-Journal: Saturday Afternoon Magic Lights, 1A state football finals

I've been paying the price for having such gorgeous light for high school football.. Since I shot this I felt like I haven't produced many good photos. I've felt a general lack of creativity. I need to cuddle up to my Magnum Stories book tonight to try find some.

Today I found out that Portales is going to the 3A state finals and they're in Portales this Saturday at 1. Not awesome super magic light like this game, but I'm excited anyways. I know for a fact it will be my last chance to shoot high school football until August. I still have the Philly/Dallas game on Christmas, so o I have no room to complain, which I'm not. I'm just sad high school football is almost over.




No comments: