Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Clovis News-Journal Day 17: Rodeo Part 3: American Bullfighter

Today was a long day. I started it out by giving a prsentation to a bunch of high school kids at Eastern. I spent the next several hours talking photography with Tony, the guy that was filling in before I started. He's a really nice guy so I as happy to help him out and give him pointers.

I spent the next several hours putting together the slideshow from the rodeo.

American Bullfighter


In the process, I found several more photos from the rodeo that I reall like. I've got to get better at finding he best photo in a timely manner. I feel that the photos that ran were some of the worst stuff that I posted here. I need to get bus and post some of these photos the the CNJ website, so I can enter some them in the NPPA monthly clip contest.

The evening was spent covering the primary elections, from which I didn't get anythign I liked. So here's more rodeo.




No comments: