Monday, December 31, 2007

dusting off the F3

During our move, I came across my Nikon F3. Turned out it still have half a roll of Ilford 100 in it. I quickly finished off this roll and started to get a taste for shooting film again. Turned out I need to get some film and shoot some photos of hte damage in our old apartment. That taken care of I still had a couple rolls left, so in stead of taking my digital camera out with me, I grabbed the extra rolls and the F3.

Arielle and I had some time to kill downtown so we wandered around and did some street shooting. On our way to towards the Chase Field, we found our own no flash corner.

Liz lives downstairs at the old place. She's one of the more awesome people we've met in Phoenix.

I won these sauces at Arielle's boss' ugly christmas sweater party. Yes, my sweater was the ugliest one of all the guys there. I had hit up two different Goodwill stores to find everything I needed for it. Arielle decided spelling hate was more interesting than heat, go figure.

The new apartment is very close to the parade route here. More on the in another post. The evening after the parade, we wandered to grab some dessert. The road was still closed while the city broke down the bleachers from the parade.

No comments: