Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Clovis News-Journal Day 34: The afterparty

My plan was to leave work by 6pm. About 5, I wsa heading back to the office when I get a call that I need to shot another assignment. An hour later I'm back at the office. There goes that idea, though I can't complain bbecause the assigment was fun. It just caused me to miss the good light at the race track.
So yeah, that's how sick I am. I get off work, after a full day, and head over to the race track to shoot some more.
I even created a slide show.



1 comment:

Ray Black III said...

Damn, dude, these shots are fuckin' tight. I haven't watched the slideshow yet, but if you ask me (as you often (meaning 'never') do) I'd tell you to bitchsmack Taylor and take his story idea and just spend a bunch of time out there, get to know and spend a couple off-hours a week with one of the drivers and really create a solid, long-term story about the nature of dirt track racing, how it's changing over time, ya know.. all that. This really seems like it's something you could really get into. Like this could easily be your first long-term project in NM, the way the Cult was here in NC. You've certainly got the skills enough to really do it up right, and you've got both access and a demonstrated desire... this really seems like it could be the thing, you know?