Sunday, May 20, 2007

ABQ trip

A little over a week ago I went to Albuquerque for the state track finals. Clovis and Portales had a bunch of kids competing. This is not a post about track. This is a about heading to albuquerque and getting bagels at dawn.
I left Friday morning before first light for my 3 1/2 hour trip. One thing I love about about leaving that early is the amazing morning light on the high plains.



Saturday morning I realized that the hotel I was staying in didn't have a free breakfast. *sigh* Usually that's one of the ways I try to save money on these trips. So I was forced to venture out and forage for food.

I needed up finding a decent bagel place, where I had breakfast Saturday and Sunday. (any bagel place is decent since Clovis doesn't have a bagel place) On the way to the breakfast (both days), I pasted the following scene.


No comments: