Monday, February 13, 2006


Costa Rica day 9 - back to the big city





After Ray and Allison left, I switched to their bed since it was bigger. I also started using the mosquito netting. There was something cool about waking up to this those last couple mornings.





After breakfast Colin and I went looking at art shops. He wanted to get a few souvenirs. As soon as we got to this shop the sky opened up. We decided to wait out the rain and also wait for the shop to open.





On our way back to the lodge to pack Colin and I wandered around while I tried to find this shot. I had seen it all week but never captured it. Something intruiged me about riding a bike with an umbrella.





Laura sat across from me in the van back to San Jose. When the girls weren't giggling about buffy or some anime movie, things were kind of quite.





All week in Pueto Viejo the humidity was killer. Everything was damp. Fifteen minutes after showering you were sticky again. San Jose is in the mountains. While it was still not, the humidity was very low. Laura took over the bench outside our room, allowing all her stank clothes to air out and dry.

No comments: